Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

I'm sorry I did not get my "One Thousand Gifts" post done on Monday. I just got back from Ocean Isle Beach last night, and am just now sitting down to my computer. I am loving my job this summer, but when I get home, I am definitely exhausted! Well here are a few things that I am thankful for this week.

11. DVR (TiVO)
It lets my husband enjoy the World Cup that he has been anticipating for four years now.

12. Games with Family
I had so much fun with my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and everyone else playing games this past weekend at the beach.

13. Summer Rain Storms
Except today when the power went out while I was in Wal Mart.

14. Peaches

15. My wonderful friend Lauren, it was her birthday yesterday and I am so thankful for her!

16. Puzzles

17. Old Quilts

18. Hymns

19. Getting High Fives From Grady

20. Coming Home to Will at the End of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment