Monday, June 28, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

It's that time of the week, here are a few things I am thankful for this week:

21. Will's promotion
Will was so lucky to get his dream job straight out of college, and now he is officially done with his training year.

22. people who donate blood and help save lives
I tried to donate blood on Friday, since by boss said I could leave work early if I went with him to donate, and it's a good thing to do. I was almost done, and then I passed out in front of my boss, awesome!

23. our marriage daily devotional

24. silly pictures from when we were little

25. learning new things

26. Grady's face when he brings his stuffed animal out to play every morning

27. flip flops

28. kisses on my forehead from Will

29. air conditioning

30. having a passion for my legal education and future career

No comments:

Post a Comment