Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mary Kay Sale Friday, August 27

Hello Everyone!


As some of you know I started selling Mary Kay cosmetics to bring in some extra money during law school and because I already loved their products! Well, I have some exciting news for you...

I have been challenged, by my National Sales Director, to have $1,000 in retail sales in one day! Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? This is where YOU can benefit! Hopefully we will be able to help each other!

I am asking all of my customers to go to my website: www.marykay.com/JordanFaulkner and look around the website and through the e-Catalog, it contains all of our new, up-to-the-minute products.

Friday, August 27 is THE $1,000 day!

Orders received from 8am-12pm receive a 30% discount!
Orders received from 12pm-4pm receive a 20% discount!
Orders received from 4pm-6pm receive a 10% discount!

You just go onto my website during these times and place your order, it's that easy to get these huge discounts! If you have trouble with the website, or just prefer to place an order by phone or email, the same time discounts apply. The website is very self-explanatory. You will enter your debit/credit card information, and though the discount will not show up at this point, I will apply the appropriate discount when I run the cards that evening. I can deliver orders, put them in the mail, or you will be able to pick them up. I must have your order by 6:00 PM to qualify for the discounts, so let's BEAT THE CLOCK!

In return for your support, I will include a free eyeshadow, of your choice, with every order over $50.00. AND...When I reach my $1,000 goal, I will draw from the orders and one lucky customer will get THEIR ORDER FREE!!! For every $25 spent, you will have your name entered into the drawing an additional time.

Please feel free to tell any and all about this sale! For every friend of yours that places an order, you will get an extra 5% discount off your order (just send me an email, JordanLFaulkner@gmail.com, by 6:00 letting me know how many orders were from your friends, and you can use this to take your discount all the way to 50% off)!

If you want a new look, or to learn more about Mary Kay products, I would be happy to spend some time with you one-on-one, or invite 2-7 friends and YOU CAN EARN FREE PRODUCT AND HOSTESS INCENTIVES! If you book an appointment you will get one additional entry into the drawing on Friday!

I am so excited about this challenge! I appreciate you and THANK YOU for helping me achieve my goal!

I know this was a little long, so to sum it up:

Log onto my website, www.marykay.com/JordanFaulkner, this Friday, August 27, and place your order for exciting cosmetic and skin care products! You must place your order between 8am and 6pm to qualify for the discounts, but the earlier, the better! Pass this onto your friends, let me know they ordered, and earn 5% off for each friend's order. Every order puts your name into a drawing for your order to be free, for every $25 you spend your name goes in again, and if you book an appointment your name goes in again!

I will draw for the FREE ORDER Friday night, and let everyone know who the lucky winner is!


*VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, & AMERICAN EXPRESS ACCEPTED*

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordie! I found your blog, it is so cute! I hope you and Will are doing Great! Miss ya'll xoxox

    ReplyDelete