Sunday, December 26, 2010

AAAAHHHHHH...MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED!!!

Last night a great friend of ours, Hunter, proposed to my very best friend in the whole world, Erin. She has not had too much time to talk, but from what I have gathered, He and his family came to Rockingham, where her and her whole family were for Christmas. Hunter rang the doorbell, and when Erin answered, he was on one knee.


I think this was such a sweet proposal, especially since both their families were able to be there together. Erin is from Columbus, Georgia, and Hunter's parents live outside of Dallas, so them all being in the same place for the engagement was so perfect and magical. And, then it snowed, which is even more of a magical memory for the two of them.

Erin and Hunter are so blessed to have one another. Hunter is such a wonderful man of God, and Erin has the most wonderful heart and spirit. They are so important to Will and me, and we look forward to so many years of memories and just having good times with friends. I am just so happy, I could burst, and I am about dying to see Erin, so hopefully that will work out before I have to go back to school.

Hunter and Erin really are mature, but I will leave you with this picture of them...


1 comment: