Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines & Awesome 25% Off Deal

Hello Lovely Blog Readers,

I have a few things to catch up on. As much as I am loving this spring weather, it knocked me out last week with a horrible sinus infection, so I am just now getting back to the blog. Will and I had a wonderful Valentine's celebration. We went to Riverbanks Zoo on Saturday night. If you know Will, you know he is obsessed with all things zoo related. I saw that they had a Valentine's package there and jumped on it.

We got to the zoo at 6:00 and it was only other couples. Everyone got a cocktail and a few employees were walking around with small animals that you could hear about and pet. Then we were split up into small groups where we toured the zoo and learned all about the different mating rituals of animals. The koala bears were the best because they are nocturnal, so I had never seen them out before.

It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a baby koala bear with the mom. He was so cute.

There were games to play along the way. One game was after we learned about the frogs. The tour guide choose about 5 couples (we were chosen) and we had to come up with a frog call that our significant other would recognize. Then we were all blindfolded and had to find each other with our frog calls. It was pretty hilarious. I know all this might sound dorky, but it really was so much fun and great to do something different than just a normal date.

After the tour we had a beautiful dinner. Overall, it was a blast, and I would definitely recommend it.

On another note, it is time for a really amazing Mary Kay 25% off. For the next two weeks I am offering 25% off all Mary Kay compacts and any items to go in them. If you know about our compacts, you know what an amazing deal this is and are probably as excited as I am.

Our compacts come in two sizes...

Mary Kay Compact
Only $13.50! ($14.76 w/ tax)

Mary Kay Compact Pro
Only $26.25! ($28.70 w/ tax)


These compacts are phenomenal. They have magnets in them that hold your makeup, eyeshadows, blushes, or bronzers in place, but when you want to trade them out it is as simple as the push of a button. They also hold your lipgloss or lipstick. People love to have the small compact to keep in their purse, while having the big one at home. These compacts are very durable, but if yours ever does drop and something in it, or the compact itself, cracks I will replace it all at no charge! Also, visit my website to see all the shades of everything that you can put in your compact since it is 25% off as well! This makes it pretty much a sale on almost all MK cosmetics!!!

If you would like to book a personal facial appointment or a facial party, (skin care and cosmetic makeover for 4-10 friends where, as hostess, you also receive $75 of product for $35) you will get this week's product free!

As always, if you would like to purchase the item there are a few easy ways...
  • Go to my personal website: www.marykay.com/jordanfaulkner. On here you can pay using your debit card (I will take the discount when I actually run your card), or pay in cash or check when I deliver your product;
  • Call me to place your order, 843-277-2001 (home) or 803-917-4644 (cell);
  • Email me: JordanLFaulkner@gmail.com;
  • Or, just leave a comment below this post, how easy is that!

This product will be 25% off until the item of the week in two weeks is posted! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments: