Wednesday, February 2, 2011

25% Off Tuesday

Alright, it's time for our item of the week. I am sorry if you missed me last week, I have decided to have each item last for two weeks!

This week we are starting with a fresh new look, this week's item is...


Mineral Powder Foundation & Foundation Brush
Only $13.50! ($14.76 w/ tax) Brush Only $7.50 ($8.20 w/ tax)

This powder was reformulated last year and is completely hypoallergenic! It works great as stand alone makeup, or if you want a bit more coverage, it is perfect over a liquid foundation as well! It blends into your skin so smoothly and your face will love that it can breathe! Check out my website at marykay.com/jordanfaulkner to find your perfect color!

If you would like to book a personal facial appointment or a facial party, (skin care and cosmetic makeover for 4-10 friends where, as hostess, you also receive $75 of product for $35) you will get this week's product free!

As always, if you would like to purchase the item there are a few easy ways...
  • Go to my personal website: www.marykay.com/jordanfaulkner. On here you can pay using your debit card (I will take the discount when I actually run your card), or pay in cash or check when I deliver your product;
  • Call me to place your order, 843-277-2001 (home) or 803-917-4644 (cell);
  • Email me: JordanLFaulkner@gmail.com;
  • Or, just leave a comment below this post, how easy is that!

This product will be 25% off until the item of the week in two weeks is posted! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment