Wednesday, January 12, 2011

25% Off Tuesday (Mascara)

Alright, it's week two with our item of the week. We did a great job last week, and I hope everyone is excited with their cleanser and other new products!

Since we all want to look glamorous for the new year, this week's item is...

Ultimate Mascara
Only $11.25! ($12.04 w/ tax)

What can I say about this mascara except that it is phenomenal! To quote one of my friends, when she tried this at a cosmetic party, she immediately said, this mascara will save me 10 minutes every morning, because my lashes look perfect, immediately! The Ultimate Mascara is lash-lengthening, volumizing, water-resistant, and best of all, it's great for your lashes-no damage! This mascara comes in black or black/brown.

If you would like to book a personal facial appointment or a facial party, (skin care and cosmetic makeover for 4-10 friends where, as hostess, you also receive $75 of product for $35) you will get this week's product free!

As always, if you would like to purchase the item there are a few easy ways...
  • Go to my personal website: www.marykay.com/jordanfaulkner. On here you can pay using your debit card (I will take the discount when I actually run your card), or pay in cash or check when I deliver your product;
  • Call me to place your order, 843-277-2001 (home) or 803-917-4644 (cell);
  • Email me: JordanLFaulkner@gmail.com;
  • Or, just leave a comment below this post, how easy is that!

This product will be 25% off until the item of the week next week is posted! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment