Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Present and 25% off Tuesday

I was blessed with so many wonderful Christmas presents this year. Will got me an amazing new watch that I had been dying to have, and I am absolutely obsessed with it. Another great present I got was from my dad, and it was a new sewing machine.

It is a Brother, and was the consumer best buy, so you know you are getting a good deal. It has so many great features, including an automatic needle threader, 5 one-step button holes, and 60 built in stitch functions. I know it sounds lame that I am this excited about a sewing machine, but I cannot help it.

As you know from my experimental baby quilt this past summer, I really want to learn how to quilt. Will's parents got me a quilting book and a gift certificate to a quilting shop for Christmas, so I of course immediately went and spent the whole thing! I am working on a jelly roll quilt right now. I am still getting the hang of my new sewing machine, but so far, it is working like a charm.

Here is the first set of blocks for my new quilt. It is hard to see because one of the fabrics is teal, so it blends in with the cutting board. I have four more sets of blocks to make with different fabrics, and then I can start putting them all together. I am trying to make myself take my time, since one unevenly cut block can throw off the whole quilt.

On another note...

Alright, it's week three with our item of the week. We did awesome last week, so let's keep it going!

Since we all put on our great new mascara last week, this week's item is...

Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
Only $11.25! ($12.30 w/ tax)

This Eye Makeup Remover is a Best Seller for Mary Kay. It removes all of your eye makeup so effortlessly and because it is oil free, it leaves your skin feeling smooth instead of greasy. Best of all, it lasts forever!

If you would like to book a personal facial appointment or a facial party, (skin care and cosmetic makeover for 4-10 friends where, as hostess, you also receive $75 of product for $35) you will get this week's product free!

As always, if you would like to purchase the item there are a few easy ways...
  • Go to my personal website: www.marykay.com/jordanfaulkner. On here you can pay using your debit card (I will take the discount when I actually run your card), or pay in cash or check when I deliver your product;
  • Call me to place your order, 843-277-2001 (home) or 803-917-4644 (cell);
  • Email me: JordanLFaulkner@gmail.com;
  • Or, just leave a comment below this post, how easy is that!

This product will be 25% off until the item of the week next week is posted! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment